Draft Profile: BioKenderick Duncan attended Stockbridge High School and was rated a 2 star prospect by 247 Sports with a scout's rating of 0.780, going unranked by ESPN Following high school, Duncan opted to join Georgia Southern.
In 2018 as a freshman Duncan saw action in 10 games and played on a total of 368 snaps for the Eagles. He recorded 34 tackles, 5 assists, while adding 7 stops. In coverage Duncan notched up one pass break up, 2 interceptions, and a QB rating when targetted of 82.4.
As a sophomore for the Eagles in 2019 Duncan played in 13 games and took part on 789 snaps for the Eagles. He made 72 tackles, 12 assists, and had 20 stops. In coverage Duncan totaled 6 pass break ups, 2 interceptions, and a QB rating when targetted of 75.6.
In 2020 as a junior Duncan played in 6 games and contributed on 362 snaps. He chalked up 23 tackles, 8 assists, and added 8 stops. In the secondary Duncan forced 3 pass break ups, 2 interceptions, and gave up a QB rating when targetted of 35.8.
After season's end Duncan transfered to Louisville where a senior for the Cardinals in 2021 Duncan played in 12 games and took part on 800 snaps for the Cardinals. He logged 61 tackles, 15 assists, and made 18 stops. In coverage Duncan had 3 pass break ups, one interception, and surrendered a QB rating when targetted of 94.8.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Physical downfield and matches up well with bigger receivers. Tough and fiery with very good competitiveness. High-effort player.
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Does a very good job of reading the eyes of the quarterback and reacting with good field awareness and ball skills.
- Strong enough to redirect receivers at the line and camouflage his average speed.
- Fills run lanes hard and is a downhill athlete with an aggressive nature at the point of attack.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- A downhill defender whose shortcomings athletically are exposed in coverage. He is a much better player facing the action.
How other scouting services rate Kenderick Duncan (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank