- Has smooth body control with the fluid ability to plant and redirect in any direction. Plays fast and decisive, arriving to the play with fierce intentions.
- Has good ball skills to locate and attack the ball in the air.
- Patient and flexible in his drops and looks natural in space. Aggressive with an active playing style to work through the action - doesn't back down against the run
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Looks the part with prototypical size and strength for a strong safety - long arms with a fil led-out frame. Extremely strong with natural power to make punishing hits.
- A downhill defender whose shortcomings athletically are exposed in coverage. He is a much better player facing the action.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
- Has poor footwork and feel in man coverage and is too hands-on when left on an island.
- Lacks elite speed to recover if beaten on double move. Ducks his head and swipes too often on open-field tackles.
How other scouting services rate Kenderick Duncan (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank