- Coordinated with smooth movement skills. High-effort rusher and works through the whistle. Relentless worker, fighting off blocks and battling to the ball.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- Excellent hustle-and-chase tackler. Good closing speed with change of direction to corral mobile quarterbacks.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- A borderline top-100 draft pick who isn't flashy and won't have great workout numbers, but simply makes plays on the football field.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
- Not a natural bender and lacks fluid change-of-direction ability. Plays with inconsistent pad level and is often knocked backward off the snap.
- Not a quick-twitch player. Won't consistently threaten the edge. Few explosive qualities and lacks great initial burst or overall range for the position.
- Hands aren't strong or active enough to disengage consistently. Gets good push, but will not bull rush NFL tackles.
- Lacks overpowering strength and can stick to blocks. Lacks explosive speed to bend and flatten off the corner with stiff hips and ankles. Not flexible or fluid.
How other scouting services rate Mike Tverdov (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank