- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
- Good natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to mirror college defensive ends.
- He's infinitely coachable and athletically gifted with the ideal frame, physique, weight distribution, knee bend and hand strength to be molded into a special blocker.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
How other scouting services rate Nick Broeker (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank