- Has a strong upper body with physical, powerful hands and works hard to gain body positioning in the run game.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Has a naturally wide base, thickly build and good length. Long legs to cover a lot of ground with his initial kick slide. Has the quickness to set up quickly with enough lateral shuffle to mirror and mobility to get to the second level.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Struggles to get low enough to maintain leverage. Won't be able to cut more agile NFL linemen because he's not sudden and gathers before lunging.
- Bends at the waist and loses leverage, also has a tendency to lunge and lean too far when flustered.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Carries sloppy weight and isn't an elite athlete. Poor balance with a bad habit of lunging, bending at the waist and spending too much time on the ground.
- Has inconsistent quickness and lacks the natural burst to maintain balance and block in space. Extends his arms, but has soft hands and doesn't jolt rushers.
How other scouting services rate Sidy Sow (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank