Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 2 - Pick Number: 48 (SF)
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
- Drops his head too often on contact, which causes problems against swim moves.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Very raw technique, playing with inconsistent hand placement fails to sustain blocks.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
How other scouting services rate Aaron Banks (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank