- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Good agility and balance when shadowing his target. Competitive player.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Understands zone concepts and is aware of his surroundings. Reliable tackler who reacts quickly when he sees it.
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
- Lacks elite speed to recover if beaten on double move. Ducks his head and swipes too often on open-field tackles.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Willing but not threatening tackler. Doesn't have the quick-twitch reaction when he gears down to rebuild to top speed. More instinctive than explosive.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
How other scouting services rate Allie Green IV (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank