Drafted: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 245 (NE)
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Eases out of his stance and has a finisher's mentality. Bends his knees, has above-average mobility and keeps his base square to adjust to counters.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Struggles to be consistent blocking in motion and doesn't have the natural foot quickness to cover a lot of ground.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
How other scouting services rate Andrew Stueber (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank