- Brings down quarterbacks much bigger than he is. Very good motor and regularly chases down plays from behind.
- Good at using long arms to disengage from blockers and make plays. Is quick off the snap and an effective blitzer.
- Displays nice agility and awareness in coverage. Has the size and speed to be effective rushing the passer.
- Good closing speed with long arms to drag down quarterbacks and running backs.
- Downhill defender and physical tackler. Uses his eyes to decipher and break down the play, showing good awareness and discipline to sniff out fakes.
- Has enough athleticism to drop in coverage and penetrate the pocket. Has good experience as a four-year starter.
- Ferocious against the run and very good in coverage, is extremely versatile. Despite his build, he holds up well in traffic and makes a lot of plays by engaging a block, shedding, and pursuing.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
- Limited vision and is easily fooled by misdirection. Lacks range and lateral agility in coverage.
- Height leaves him susceptible to cut blocks he must learn to defeat with his hands.
Arron Mosby percentiles vs other Cornerback's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Arron Mosby (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank