- Played with lean and leverage against the run, tough for one man to move (sometimes double-teams, too).
- His strength up and down the line of scrimmage, and quickness for his size, make him a mid- to late-round target.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Not a quick-twitch player. Won't consistently threaten the edge. Few explosive qualities and lacks great initial burst or overall range for the position.
- Not overly flexible or loose. Limited, predictable pass-rush arsenal. Struggles to locate the ball at times and needs to do a better job with his read-and-react skills.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
Ben Stille percentiles vs other Defensive Line's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Ben Stille (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank