- Played with lean and leverage against the run, tough for one man to move (sometimes double-teams, too).
- His strength up and down the line of scrimmage, and quickness for his size, make him a mid- to late-round target.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Not a quick-twitch player. Won't consistently threaten the edge. Few explosive qualities and lacks great initial burst or overall range for the position.
- Not overly flexible or loose. Limited, predictable pass-rush arsenal. Struggles to locate the ball at times and needs to do a better job with his read-and-react skills.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
How other scouting services rate Ben Stille (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank