- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Strong upper body, arms and hands. Coordinated feet with the flexibility for offensive tackle. Hard worker.
- He has the quickness and growth potential, long arms and powerful base to be one of the most popular players in predraft film sessions. If he impresses in private workouts, he could climb draft boards.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
How other scouting services rate Blaise Andries (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank