- Quickly secures and protects the ball. Tracks the ball well and adjusts to off-target throws.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- Good vision to set up blocks and while he isn't quick enough to elude in tight quarters, and take advantage of a defender leaning to spring for additional yardage.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Lacks size and has a lean build, short stature and average length.
- Has a smallish frame with underwhelming power, lean arms and little muscle definition.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
- Tight hips, limited long speed and isn't naturally explosive. Not an in-line blocker with a weak base.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
Braden Galloway percentiles vs other Tight End's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Braden Galloway (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank