- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- A savvy, reliable pass catcher with good body control and focus. Soft hands and has the hand-eye coordination to secure wild throws.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- Capable of tracking passes from many angles. Good sideline awareness, taps quick feet to stay in-bounds.
- A lean athlete with obvious upside. Soft hands. Flashes the ability to make the outstanding catch.
- Will never be a dominant blocker because of frame. Can be bull rushed.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- Overwhelmed by stronger defenders at the point. Long arms don't get up and extended quickly enough as a blocker.
- Tight hips, limited long speed and isn't naturally explosive. Not an in-line blocker with a weak base.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
How other scouting services rate Braden Galloway (Overall Rank)