Drafted: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 250 (LV)
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- Lacks a true burst through the hole and elite speed to break away or get to the corner against NFL defenses.
- A tall, upright runner who lacks great power as a runner. Not a quick-twitch athlete and is forced to gear down too much. Not very loose throughout his frame; looks tight redirecting. Will dance and leave his feet instead of taking what's there.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
- Offers little in pass protection and poor technique cut blocking, fails to do more than slow down blitzers by laying down in front of them.
Brittain Brown percentiles vs other Running Back's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Brittain Brown (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank