- Anchors well and plays with the low center of gravity and natural bend to seal the inside lanes. Has violent hands with hustle to close off bubble screens and lead to flatten linebackers. Nasty demeanor and highly coachable.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
Brock Hoffman percentiles vs other Center's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Brock Hoffman (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank