- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- A tall, upright runner who lacks great power as a runner. Not a quick-twitch athlete and is forced to gear down too much. Not very loose throughout his frame; looks tight redirecting. Will dance and leave his feet instead of taking what's there.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
How other scouting services rate Bryant Koback (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank