Signed as an undrafted free agent by Atlanta Falcons
- Best asset is his strength and disposition as a run blocker. Gives a strong initial punch. Plays with good leverage bends at the knees and sees what he's hitting, showing the ability to roll his hips into the defender and drive him off the line of scrimmage.
- Has a naturally wide base, thickly build and good length. Long legs to cover a lot of ground with his initial kick slide. Has the quickness to set up quickly with enough lateral shuffle to mirror and mobility to get to the second level.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- He's athletic and a pure left tackle whose high-hipped frame and waist bending might be exposed against pro pass rushers.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
- Very raw technique, playing with inconsistent hand placement fails to sustain blocks.
- Not explosive in any aspect. Lacks the quickness to redirect and handle cut blocks. Unable to complete most combo blocks. Gets an initial shove at the line but doesn't move the second target. Poor body control and lacks accuracy blocking on the move.
How other scouting services rate Bryce Hargrove (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank