- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Fights for extra yardage and is reliable in short-yardage situations.
- Lacks a true burst through the hole and elite speed to break away or get to the corner against NFL defenses.
- Poor acceleration and takes too long to get up to full speed - a slow starter with little burst.
- Too hesitant when the hole isn't there and wastes time running laterally. Tight-hipped and doesn't show much wiggle or open-field shiftiness. Stops his feet too quickly and needs to consistently keep his legs moving through contact.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
- Not overly physical for his size and won't run over defenders - doesn't break enough tackles.
Clint Ratkovich percentiles vs other Running Back's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Clint Ratkovich (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank