- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Very soft, natural hands to cleanly catch away from his frame. Concentration is excellent. Has the lateral agility and strength to get into and out of routes smoothly.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
Corey Sutton percentiles vs other Wide Receiver's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Corey Sutton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank