- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Dai'Jean Dixon (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank