- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
Dai'Jean Dixon percentiles vs other Wide Receiver's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Dai'Jean Dixon (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank