- Trusts his eyes with very good awareness. Has very good reaction skills to break quickly on the ball.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- Alert defender for zone coverage, showing good understanding of route progressions occurring behind him and a quick burst downhill to break on underneath passes in front of him.
- Struggles to break down in space and can be a liability against the run at the second level.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Fails to maintain inside technique in man coverage. Not a press corner.
How other scouting services rate Damarion Williams (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank