Signed as an undrafted free agent by Carolina Panthers
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Has broad shoulders and flashes the playing strength and power to overwhelm at the point of attack.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Heavy footed and lacks elite lateral ability- will struggle with speed rushers and footwork is a work in progress. Bends too much at the waist and overextends himself- often caught lunging and leaning.
- Drops his head too often on contact, which causes problems against swim moves.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
How other scouting services rate David Moore (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank