- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Has enough upper-body strength and tenacity to be very effective as a downfield blocker. Is not shy about taking on his man, provides some pop and will open a running lane for his back at the next level.
- Physical player able to get off press coverage to release up the sideline or position himself inside the cornerback on slants and crossing routes.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Dontario Drummond (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank