- Transitions well from coverage to close on the ball. Strong hands, quick reactions for the interceptions.
- Very aggressive attacking receiver blocks and tackles like a safety.
- Extremely aggressive to come up and put his body in traffic to make tackles.
- Physical downfield and matches up well with bigger receivers. Tough and fiery with very good competitiveness. High-effort player.
- Attacks the ball with authority, with quick read-and-react ability. Willing and physical tackler, flashes toughness and aggressive nature vs. the run.
- Good agility and balance when shadowing his target. Competitive player.
- Savvy using his hands to get to the ball without drawing flags. Willing tackler and high-effort leader.
- Has good ball skills to locate and attack the ball in the air.
- Not fully consistent on making the interception in front of receivers. Best lined well off the line of scrimmage due to a high, stiff backpedal.
- Receivers can arm-bar downfield to create separation. He's too often caught peeking in the backfield and gives ground on double moves.
How other scouting services rate Isaac Taylor-Stuart (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank