- Passes the eye test - impressive frame, thick lower half and overall length.
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Strong upper body, arms and hands. Coordinated feet with the flexibility for offensive tackle. Hard worker.
- Moves well and squares to finish on the move. Better anchor than his height suggests and capable of absorbing a punch and recovering quickly.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
How other scouting services rate Isaiah Edwards (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank