- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- A quick, smooth athlete with the footwork to make sharp cuts and redirect his momentum in a flash. Shows good vision and patience with natural running instincts.
- Demonstrated the ability to track the ball over his shoulder. Good flexibility and balance to adjust to the poorly thrown pass. Good vision and patience for screens.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Flashes initial burst and good lateral quickness to sidestep defenders or bounce runs outside with very good foot quickness. Displays very good feel as an inside and outside runner with above average vision to make sharp cuts - good patience· and footwork to pick through defenses.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- A one-speed runner and lacks any explosive qualities with tight hips. Has poor balance and has the bad habit of losing coordination when changing directions - his feet and upper body look to be on two different pages.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
How other scouting services rate Jah-Maine Martin (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank