- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Jerreth Sterns (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank