Draft Profile: BioKT Leveston from Midway High School was rated a 3-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 3-star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Leveston opted to join Kansas State.
In 2019 as a freshman Leveston saw action in just 3 games and played a total of 53 snaps for the Wildcats. He allowed no QB hurries, no QB hits, and no sacks while playing at left tackle.
As a sophomore in 2020 he played in 10 games and a total of 340 snaps. He conceded 7 QB hurries, 3 QB hits, and one sack while playing most of his snaps at left tackle.
In 2021 as a junior Leveston saw action in 9 games and totaled 79 snaps. He gave up no QB hurries, no QB hits, and no sacks while playing the majority of his snaps at left tackle, and the rest at left guard.
In 2022 as a senior Leveston saw action in 13 games and played a total of 835 snaps for the Wildcats. He allowed an unipressive 18 QB hurries, 2 QB hits, and 5 sacks while playing at left tackle.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- In the run game, Leveston plays with a mean streak and does a nice job generating a push at the initial point of attack. Leveston can get outside and does a decent job landing blocks in space.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Shows excellent awareness against twists and stunts, and he has the strong, flexible core and wide base to catch and handle moving defenders.
- Fires off the snap quickly, and he shows the flexibility to get out and seal on reach blocks. He’s at his best, however, in the phone booth.
- Does a nice job on the second level, moving upfield quickly and showing the flexibility and balance to land blocks in space.
- Has the functional strength to hold up against the bull rush, and he shows exceptionally quick and precise hands.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- As a pass protector, Leveston gets caught reaching and lunging when matched up against quickness.
- Has the traits to improve, but he gets impatient in his set, lunging and reaching, and generally playing with poor balance at times. Leveston is inconsistent with his kick slide.
How other scouting services rate KT Leveston (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank