- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Has sneaky speed but won't always get to the corner. Runs low through the hole with size and strength to move the chains as an interior runner. Has a strong stiff-arm and spin move to slip defenders. Best in goal-line situations finds another level of determination.
- A downhill runner who picks up momentum as he goes and does a nice job absorbing contact between the tackles - physical with good pad level.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
- A one-speed, straight-line runner without much wiggle or shiftiness - won't make defenders miss in small areas and lacks the long speed to outrun them.
- Not overly explosive, lacks a special burst. Minimal open-field moves and lacks great vertical speed. Tends to dance too much and indecisive at the line of scrimmage.
- Poor acceleration and takes too long to get up to full speed - a slow starter with little burst.
Karl Mofor percentiles vs other Running Back's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Karl Mofor (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank