- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Moves well and squares to finish on the move. Better anchor than his height suggests and capable of absorbing a punch and recovering quickly.
- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Has smooth lateral movement skills with good foot quickness. First off the snap and sets quickly. Aggressive and extends his arms into contact, delivering a sharp punch.
- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Struggles to get low enough to maintain leverage. Won't be able to cut more agile NFL linemen because he's not sudden and gathers before lunging.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
How other scouting services rate Kary Kutsch (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank