Draft Profile: BioKenny McIntosh from University High School was rated a 4 star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4 star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, McIntosh opted to join Georgia.
In 2019 as a freshman McIntosh saw action in 5 games for the Bulldogs as he ran for 174 yards on 25 attempts for an average of 7.0 yards per carry, with 2 TDs, and no fumbles. As a receiver he made one reception for 3 yards.
As a sophomore in 2020 he played in 8 games. and rushed for 251 yards on 47 carries for an average of 5.3 ypc, with one TD, and no fumbles. In the passing game he pulled in 10 receptions for 111 yards.
In 2021 as a junior McIntosh saw action in 13 games for the Bulldogs. He ran for 328 yards on 58 attempts for an average of 5.7 ypc, with 3 TDs, and 2 fumbles. As a receiver he made 22 receptions for 242 yards.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Demonstrated the ability to track the ball over his shoulder. Good flexibility and balance to adjust to the poorly thrown pass. Good vision and patience for screens.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- A tall, upright runner who lacks great power as a runner. Not a quick-twitch athlete and is forced to gear down too much. Not very loose throughout his frame; looks tight redirecting. Will dance and leave his feet instead of taking what's there.
- Offers little in pass protection and poor technique cut blocking, fails to do more than slow down blitzers by laying down in front of them.
How other scouting services rate Kenny McIntosh (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank