- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Wide-body who stands his ground and is especially effectively sliding to mirror and hold off outside pressure.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Eases out of his stance and has a finisher's mentality. Bends his knees, has above-average mobility and keeps his base square to adjust to counters.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
How other scouting services rate Kevin Jarvis (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank