- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Drops his head too often on contact, which causes problems against swim moves.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
How other scouting services rate Korbin Sorensen (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank