- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- Goes down too easily upon contact and needs to do a better job staying on his feet and anticipating hits. Needs to be more of a finisher and run with more purpose and determination.
How other scouting services rate LD Brown (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank