- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- A well-put-together athlete with a strong build. Plays fast and flies to the ball with accurate angles.
- Good strength to tackle. Plays with high energy and is a tough-minded overachiever.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Has suspect instincts in coverage and needs to show better pre snap recognition.
How other scouting services rate Marcelino Ball (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank