- North-South runner with good leg drive and physicality.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Well-built with a thick frame and powerful lower body which keeps his legs pumping through contact. Patient behind the line of scrimmage, allowing blocks to create openings, and looks for cutback lanes with accurate vision. Hits the hole hard and runs with power to get the tough yards and a physical attitude.
- Demonstrated the ability to track the ball over his shoulder. Good flexibility and balance to adjust to the poorly thrown pass. Good vision and patience for screens.
- Balanced runner maintains low pad level and has the power to keep moving after initial contact.
- Fights for extra yardage and is reliable in short-yardage situations.
- Has sneaky speed but won't always get to the corner. Runs low through the hole with size and strength to move the chains as an interior runner. Has a strong stiff-arm and spin move to slip defenders. Best in goal-line situations finds another level of determination. Good recognition as a runner and pass blocker. Natural receiver with versatility as a route-runner.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- A one-speed runner and lacks any explosive qualities with tight hips. Has poor balance and has the bad habit of losing coordination when changing directions - his feet and upper body look to be on two different pages.
How other scouting services rate Master Teague III (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank