- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Possesses agile feet with the patience, balance and vision to sidestep and elude defenders - nice job following his blocks and working well in tight areas. Physical at the point of attack and keeps his feet moving
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Has a lean frame and lacks ideal bulk or muscle for the position. Doesn't have great strength, lacking a power element to his game to break many tackles.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- Offers little in pass protection and poor technique cut blocking, fails to do more than slow down blitzers by laying down in front of them.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
Max Borghi percentiles vs other Running Back's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Max Borghi (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank