- Dual-threat quarterback with athletic footwork and mobility. Instinctive runner with very good toughness - uses stiff arms and runs with good body strength.
- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Gets the ball out quickly, making ·splitsecond decisions. Good short to intermediate level accuracy, demonstrating the ball placement to allow receivers to run after the catch.
- Very ordinary arm, though there is room for improvement with better technique. Lacks strength to stretch the field horizontally or vertically. Throws too many passes flat-footed or without his feet being set.
- Inconsistent downfield passer and puts too much air under his throws.
- Needs to improve his touch at all levels and know when to gun it and when to take something off his throws. Accuracy is solid, but far from great with streaky ball placement downfield as he tries to thread the needle too much.
- Lacks poise in the pocket and abandons his reads too quickly. Takes too many chances.
- Strong enough arm to make basic throws but has only average overall arm strength.
How other scouting services rate Malik Cunningham (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank