Signed as an undrafted free agent by New Orleans Saints
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Best asset is his strength and disposition as a run blocker. Gives a strong initial punch. Plays with good leverage bends at the knees and sees what he's hitting, showing the ability to roll his hips into the defender and drive him off the line of scrimmage.
- Has a strong upper body with physical, powerful hands and works hard to gain body positioning in the run game.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Has a naturally wide base, thickly build and good length. Long legs to cover a lot of ground with his initial kick slide. Has the quickness to set up quickly with enough lateral shuffle to mirror and mobility to get to the second level.
- Has inconsistent quickness and lacks the natural burst to maintain balance and block in space. Extends his arms, but has soft hands and doesn't jolt rushers.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Very raw technique, playing with inconsistent hand placement fails to sustain blocks.
How other scouting services rate Michael Brown (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank