- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Lean, athletic build with plenty of room for additional muscle mass. Legitimate NFL-caliber athlete.
- Stout and feisty. Will engage, shed and securely wrap the ballcarrier. Very fluid hips, backpedal and change-of-direction agility.
- While built more like a cornerback than a safety, he has the vision, range, hitting ability, and ball skills teams want at free safety in the pass-heavy NFL.
- Has good ball skills to locate and attack the ball in the air.
- Has a lean, narrow frame and needs to get stronger.
- Needs work on backpedaling to prevent defenders from getting behind him.
- Struggles to break down in space and can be a liability against the run at the second level.
- Lacks elite speed to recover if beaten on double move. Ducks his head and swipes too often on open-field tackles.
- Has tense ankles and hips with choppy footwork when attempting to redirect and doesn't always look natural changing directions.
How other scouting services rate Myles Jones (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank