- A better than expected athlete who steadily improved in pass protection. Stout at the point of attack and maintains a wide base.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Can recover and reset his anchor. Rarely late off the snap.
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Has the agility, technique, and size to contribute early in his professional career. Quick, active hands to latch on to defenders.
- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
Nick Ford percentiles vs other Center's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Nick Ford (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank