Drafted: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 227 (MIN)
- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- Comes off the snap quick, low and hard. Runs low and accelerates quickly.
- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Doesn't explode off the line of scrimmage and lacks burst in his open-field moves. Drops too many catchable passes and can be overwhelmed at the point as a blocker.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- Will have his share of drops with inconsistent focus and too often tried running with the ball before the catch.
- Has only average size and strength and lacks an imposing frame.
How other scouting services rate Nick Muse (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank