- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Overall, his hands could be better with improved consistency and technique. Has difficulty making sharp cuts. Not fast out of breaks, and will round turns.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
How other scouting services rate Quentin Harrison (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank