- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Inconsistent breaking tackles and lacks elite speed. Too often bounces plays outside looking for the home run. Doesn't play with consistent focus or physicality.
- Lacks a true burst through the hole and elite speed to break away or get to the corner against NFL defenses.
- He needs a few steps to get going with limited burst and foot speed. Has an inconsistent feel eluding tacklers and doesn't create a lot on his own. He doesn't display much power to push the pile or consistently break tackles.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
How other scouting services rate Ronnie Rivers (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank