- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
How other scouting services rate Samori Toure (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank