- Good short-area foot quickness with very good footwork.
- Can seal the edge as an in-line blocker. Not an intimidator but has enough strength, leverage and a solid base.
- Has smooth body control, reliable hands and natural ball skills to adjust to off-target throws and make impressive catch.
- A lean athlete with obvious upside. Soft hands. Flashes the ability to make the outstanding catch.
- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- Will have his share of drops with inconsistent focus and too often tried running with the ball before the catch.
- Has a smallish frame with underwhelming power, lean arms and little muscle definition.
- Tight hips, limited long speed and isn't naturally explosive. Not an in-line blocker with a weak base.
- Will never be a dominant blocker because of frame. Can be bull rushed.
- Struggles tracking the ball over his shoulder.
How other scouting services rate Sean Dykes (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank