- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Has sneaky speed but won't always get to the corner. Runs low through the hole with size and strength to move the chains as an interior runner. Has a strong stiff-arm and spin move to slip defenders. Best in goal-line situations finds another level of determination. Good recognition as a runner and pass blocker. Natural receiver with versatility as a route-runner.
- A quick, smooth athlete with the footwork to make sharp cuts and redirect his momentum in a flash. Shows good vision and patience with natural running instincts.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Difficult to bring down one-on-one in space, regularly sidesteps would-be tacklers and uses offhand to use oncoming defenders' momentum against them without slowing down significantly.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- A one-speed runner and lacks any explosive qualities with tight hips. Has poor balance and has the bad habit of losing coordination when changing directions - his feet and upper body look to be on two different pages.
- A tall, upright runner who lacks great power as a runner. Not a quick-twitch athlete and is forced to gear down too much. Not very loose throughout his frame; looks tight redirecting. Will dance and leave his feet instead of taking what's there.
How other scouting services rate Stephen Carr (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank