- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Goes up high for jump balls. Good flexibility and reach to snatch back-shoulder throws.
- Has enough upper-body strength and tenacity to be very effective as a downfield blocker. Is not shy about taking on his man, provides some pop and will open a running lane for his back at the next level.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Has very good size and strength. Longstride with deceptive speed.
- Very soft, natural hands to cleanly catch away from his frame. Concentration is excellent. Has the lateral agility and strength to get into and out of routes smoothly.
- Lacks foot quickness to separate and could be more physical. He has yet to get the maximum potential out of his natural athletic ability.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
Tanner Conner percentiles vs other Wide Receiver's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Tanner Conner (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank