- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Taysir Mack (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank