- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
- Has only average height and overall length. Lacks initial burst off the line of scrimmage and has more build-up speed than track wheels. Limited explosiveness and flexibility and will struggle to separate against pro defensive backs
How other scouting services rate Theo Howard (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank