- Lower than offensive lineman on every short-yardage play. Good agility and ability to change direction for his size.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Not overly flexible or loose. Limited, predictable pass-rush arsenal. Struggles to locate the ball at times and needs to do a better job with his read-and-react skills.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Sees the ball well but is stuck on blocks when head-up; does not shed to make plays often enough.
How other scouting services rate Thomas Booker (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank