- Soft hands and good concentration level with obvious toughness in congested areas.
- His prototypical size, length and reliable hands push him into the developmental prospect category
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Works hard on and off the field. Good strength throughout, fluid body control, and natural movement kills.
- Excels finding soft spots in zone coverage and using his large frame to shield defenders.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- Isn't agile for a tight end. Might have real trouble getting open at the next level.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Possesses only average straight-line speed and is a bit stiff as a route-runner, showing only average flexibility and burst out of his breaks.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
Thomas Odukoya percentiles vs other Tight End's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Thomas Odukoya (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank